Sunday, April 29, 2007

Forest Canopy Shawl




Well somehow another month has come and almost gone. I have been busy trying new stuff. I had started the flower basket shawl awhile back and have since frogged twice. Technically I don't think I was ready for that kind of lace. After searching the web and reading loads of blogs I found some lace and lace tips that worked for me. I have a fo to show you all. I love this pattern and project. It is the Forest CanopyShoulder Shawl . pattern can be found at: http://here:ma2ut.blogspot.com/2006/09/forest-canopy-shoulder-shawl.html


Here is the shawl blocking.


I will try and post more pics outside when it is done blocking.
I used one skien (350 yards) of Mountain Colors Weavers quarters in OLIVE color wheel. This pattern is a wonderful first lace project. I think blocking the shawl was harder than the actual knitting.

I hope to start the Diamond Fantasy lace shawl next.

No comments: