Friday, March 30, 2007

Socks, Socks, Socks




Socks come in all sizes and shapes. Two needles, Four needles or one needle. I finally mastered all the different ways to knit socks. Lets see, I tried toe up, top down, two needle , four needle, and one needle and finally finished a pair of socks. I love the magic loop method. I did both of these socks a couple of different ways. I started a pair 0f toe up but did not like the heel so I frogged and started over. I then did top down on two needles and switched to four until I reached the heel and went back to two needle. On the second sock I used the magic loop one needle method and found that to be the easiest. So far the hardest part has been trying to find 40" circular needles. None of our local craft store carries them and my lys just closed. So I have been trying to find reasonable price on line. Here are some pics of my Regia Jacquard socks.

No comments: